Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Song Seung Hun poses with B2ST’s Kikwang from the set of “My Princess”


aww sooo cute ^^

Actor Song Seung Hun revealed his thoughts on working with B2ST’s Kikwang for the very first time through “My Princess“.
On January 11th, the actor uploaded a photo of himself with Kikwang on his Me2day and wrote, “In memory of my first filming with Kiwakng! hehe Wow, I’m amazed that he has all of his eyes, nose, and lips on that tiny face of his! Hmm~ He’s as cute as I am! kekeke Let’s work hard until the end! Aja, ‘My Princess’ fighting!^^
Fans immediately noticed the friendly way the two were posed and expressed their joy over two such handsome stars getting to know each other.  Some commented, “So much eye candy in this drama,” “Song Seung Hun is so handsome and Kikwang is so cute,” and “What an adorable picture.
Kikwang is currently playing the role of a a palace chef.
Source + Photos: Newsen via Daum/allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment